Grand Island East Channel Lighthouse

The small wooden frame lighthouse on the southest shore of Grand Island in Lake Superior was constructed during the period of 1869-1870 for the purpose of guiding vessels into Munising Harbor from the east.  Each has a Limited Edition medallion of 3,600 pcs.  Issued for 2004.  12"H x 11 3/4"W.  A large replica.  (U/T)

Grand Island East Channel Lighthouse
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: 17583
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $85.00
Availability In-Stock