Holland Harbor, MI

5 1/2"H x 4 1/2"W.  Amazingly well-detailed cold-cast porcelain lighthouse.  Comes with replaceable mini bulb and runs on 2 AA batteries, not included.  Limited, numbered on bottom.  Built in 1936.  Located at the mouth of the channel between Lake Michigan and Lake Macatawa, the light from "Big Red" is visible for 14 miles.  A tower atop the keeper's quarters houses the beacon.   

Holland Harbor, MI
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: CCM8665
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $59.00
Availability In-Stock