Key West, FL

6"H x 4"W.  Amazingly well-detailed cold-cast porcelain lighthouse.  Comes with a replaceable mini bulb and runs on 2 AA batteries, not included.  Built 1846.  Limited edition, numbered on bottom.  Raised to 86' in 1894, this lighthouse was built to replace the prior structure, destroyed by a hurricane. Its first keeper was Barbara Mabrity, widow of the keeper of the prior lighthouse.   

Key West, FL
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: CCM8680
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $55.00
Availability In-Stock