Ponce de Leon, FL

6 1/4"H x 5"W.  Amazingly well-detailed cold-cast porcelain lighthouse.  Comes with replaceable mini bulb and runs on 2 AA batteries, not included.  Built in 1887.  This 175' tower is the second tallest on the East Coast.  Deactivated in 1970, the tower was relit in 1983 when seaside condominiums obstructed the beacon.  Its light is visible for more than 20 miles.     

Ponce de Leon, FL
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: CCM8651
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $55.00
Availability In-Stock