St. Augustine, FL Lighthouse

First lite in 1824 as the first Florida lighthouse by the American territorial government.  It stood at the north end of Anastasia Island.  Beach erosion was threatening the lighthouse and construction began on a new one in 1871.   Approx. 4.5 x 3.5 x 5-6".  Replica sits on a wood base which is not attached.  Comes in a tin with a cert.       

St. Augustine, FL Lighthouse
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: CCM13653
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $60.00
Availability In-Stock